Please Read Everything On This Page!
Congratulations! You have made a great decision in deciding to come to the Nick Johnston Masterclass!
You are now registered and your transaction has been completed. A receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you, please keep this receipt for your records. There are no refunds if you are unable to attend the event for any reason. If for any reason you need to change the names of anyone attending the event with you, please e-mail me asap at email@example.com
*Please Print This Page So You Do Not Lose Any Information*
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!!!
An e-mail reminder will go out as we get closer to the date, but don't rely on this, make sure you save this date!
- Date: (Friday) August 3, 2018
- Time: 7:30PM-10:00PM
- Location: Kendall Oasis Church (Main Building) 12450 SW 72 St. Miami, FL 33183
Q/A, Signing, Meet & Greet
After the masterclass concludes, there will be an opportunity for you to ask Nick any questions you may have on any topic you desire. I suggest you think about what you'd like to ask ahead of time and write down the questions you want to ask. If you just "wing it", you will miss an opportunity to ask a well thought out question that could open an interesting topic or solve some certain problem you may be having. Don't waste this opportunity.
When you come to the event, I will have a questionnaire form where I will write down everyone's questions. Then, I will eliminate any duplicate questions and ask Nick in an orderly fashion. I will call out your name and have you stand when I ask your question. This will help us to fully take advantage of the time we have, and also will help the event to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Rule #1: This is a private event and everyone who attends must be registered. Do not bring anyone without having them register on the main page. They will be turned away if they are not on the list.
- Rule #2: Absolutely NO audio or video recordings please. You will be told when you are allowed to take pictures.
- Rule #3: Absolutely NO alcohol at the event itself.
- Rule #4: Absolutely NO smoking at the event itself.
I look forward to seeing you at the event!
Richard Freeman - Instructor/Trainer