2017 Student Recital Banquet
- Date: (Friday) Dec. 8, 2017<-----------------DATE/TIME CHANGE PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Time: 7PM-10:30PM
- Location: Kendall Oasis Church (Main Building) 12450 SW 72 St. Miami, FL 33183
- Price: $25 per person (Includes Dinner & Performances)
- MUST REGISTER BELOW
It's that time of year again - Join us for Tuned In Guitar Lessons’ 4th Annual Recital Banquet. We will be having a fun evening of music & food, various jam sessions, performances and much more. Each reservation will include dinner and an entry to win one of several door prizes. Come and learn or bring your guitar and perform if you wish!
Whats Better Than An Evening Of Music While Hanging Out With Some Of The Coolest Guitar Players In The Area?
If you want to turn a normal Friday evening into a musical vacation, then you absolutely need to be at this event & see what we have going on! Imagine you, me & a ton of other awesome guitar players just like you in a room together doing nothing but improving our guitar techniques and skills. If you've been thinking about getting into guitar lessons but aren't sure what to do, come here and see what a difference Tuned In Guitar Lessons will do for your playing!
This year will feature a special Dinner Banquet that will showcase all of the hard work and dedication my students have put into their guitar playings skills over the past year. No matter your current level, attending this event will motivate, inspire and enhance your view on what is possible when learning guitar at different levels and lengths of times. There will be students playing who have been here for 1 month all the way through 3 years!
Heres a taste of what will happen:
- 7:00-7:35PM - Dinner
- 7:35-8:00PM - Introduction / Short Class
- 8:00-10:30PM - Student Performances, Open Stage, Jam Sessions & Feedback on Your Playing
Who Is This Event For?
- This event is for ALL level guitar players. This means Beginner-Advanced guitarists will find this event extremely useful.
- What if I just started playing guitar? This event is even more beneficial for you. Having the chance to see other guitarists who may have only been playing for 1 month- 1 year or less and being able to see what they are capable of is undoubtedly an important part of learning. Seeing guitarists who are better than you is also a HUGE confidence booster as well :)
- This event is for guitarists who want to LEARN & IMPROVE their playing!
Who Is This Event NOT For?
- This event is not for children under 10 (unless they are a student).
- This event is not for anyone who isn't interested in music, especially the guitar. People who love music & guitar will love this event, people who don't will find this event extremely boring.
Jam Sessions (Get feedback on your playing)
Sure open mic nights are great. But you never hear what the crowd actually thinks after a performance. Here you will get real feedback, not just from me but from the other listeners. This is a GREAT way to really find out where your strength & weaknesses are so you know what to work on.
- Receive feedback on your guitar playing with a complete, accurate assessment of your performance.
- What if I could fix a problem that has haunted you for years in just a few minutes??
- How does your improvisation sound?
- How is your vibrato?
- What about your bending?
- What goes through your mind when you pick up the guitar and try to solo?
- Get engaged and work on your rhythm, strumming, arpeggios & improvisation.
- Playing guitar is all about connecting with other musicians. This is where you want to meet other like-minded guitar players that have the same goals, wants and needs that you have.
- Jam with a piano player & conga player.
- As an extra bonus, I will have 2 great players alongside to accompany any jam sessions to add much more flavor and fun to the mix.